Marriage shouldn’t be one of your options now. Be that independent woman a search for your inner panacea. Nourish the soul, grow to be that strong persona, travel and study. Explore the world! Then, just then consider marriage.
I genuinely hope that all of your prayers will go from your lips to God’s ears.
It was just a joke Laila abla :D I won't marry, I don't believe anymore. I hope also for you that any of your prayers will go from your lips to God’s ears. You deserve it also =]
I quit praying a long time ago. Besides, I'm way to reluctant when it becomes to marriage, don't believe in it. (or am I just diluting myself) Marriage is heaven when found the right guy, otherwise it'll be one's personal hell. Therefore, grow - explore relish and cherish life first, then think just think about it.
Never quit praying, only if you don't believe in it... Even if a pray does not come out, it's a sort of support and hope (for me it is). I believe if it is 'hayirli' it will come out otherwise not (what is better).
I focus on other things than love and marriage (to trust someone on those days is hard). If it finds me, lucky me. If not, also lucky me :D
I know that I am incorrigeble, and that I have to reassess my priorities. Although, I also am very reluctant and still cross with myself. It is hard to find your panacea and even harder to hold it tight when you finally got it. I'm working on it though, there are some improvements.
You sweet, benevolent girl; travel if you must, go if you feel the urge, and come back whenever you want.
You are a strong person and I really believe if you go on with working on it, you will be succesfull. It's never too late, you can change the things you want. It seems hard but you can do it! Keep on trying. I believe in your improvements and that you will find yourself again!
I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me, love junk food and life, in love with heaven and spring, addict to cappuccino-fries-chocolate-fashion, geestelijk blijven steken op de leeftijd 20
Dikbaşlı yürüyüşlerin olmalı. Her aşkı feda edebilecekmiş gibi duran çelik bir kalp taşıyormuş gibi asi,umarsız ve ifadesiz bakışlarla yürümelisin... Fakat hiç kimse bir yaprağa gözyaşı dökebilecek olmanı anlamamalı. Güçlü ve direngen yürüyüşlerin olmalı....
8 opmerkingen:
Bir kare binlerce kelime. Gitmek, gidebilmek, gittigin yerde huzuru bulabilmek.
"sende basini alip gitme ne olur" dedirten kare.
Ben gidiyorum....
Realist olmam gerekiyorsa; ben geri gitmek istiyorum cunku huzurun tamamini Turkiye'de buluyorum.... Egitimimin dorduncu senesini iple cekiyorum ozaman inshaAllah 3 ayligina Istanbul'a gidecegim.
* Maybe I should marry with someone out Turkey :idi:
Marriage shouldn’t be one of your options now. Be that independent woman a search for your inner panacea. Nourish the soul, grow to be that strong persona, travel and study. Explore the world! Then, just then consider marriage.
I genuinely hope that all of your prayers will go from your lips to God’s ears.
It was just a joke Laila abla :D I won't marry, I don't believe anymore. I hope also for you that any of your prayers will go from your lips to God’s ears. You deserve it also =]
I quit praying a long time ago. Besides, I'm way to reluctant when it becomes to marriage, don't believe in it. (or am I just diluting myself) Marriage is heaven when found the right guy, otherwise it'll be one's personal hell. Therefore, grow - explore relish and cherish life first, then think just think about it.
Never quit praying, only if you don't believe in it... Even if a pray does not come out, it's a sort of support and hope (for me it is). I believe if it is 'hayirli' it will come out otherwise not (what is better).
I focus on other things than love and marriage (to trust someone on those days is hard). If it finds me, lucky me. If not, also lucky me :D
I know that I am incorrigeble, and that I have to reassess my priorities. Although, I also am very reluctant and still cross with myself. It is hard to find your panacea and even harder to hold it tight when you finally got it. I'm working on it though, there are some improvements.
You sweet, benevolent girl; travel if you must, go if you feel the urge, and come back whenever you want.
May Allah's peace be upon you :)
You are a strong person and I really believe if you go on with working on it, you will be succesfull. It's never too late, you can change the things you want. It seems hard but you can do it! Keep on trying. I believe in your improvements and that you will find yourself again!
Thanks for your sweet words!
Amin ecmain =]
Een reactie posten