Tijdens het jaarlijkse World Economic Forum in Davos laat Erdogan zich horen over Palestina. Een man met niet alleen praatjes, maar ook daden! De Turkse premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan heeft het geflikt! Eindelijk iemand die daadwerkelijk opkomt voor Palestina!
* Wat een mongool die aan de linkerkant van Erdogan zit. Erdogan spreekt moedig over het gebeuren in Palestina en hoor je de debiel aan zijn linkerkant: "We really do need to get poeple to dinner". Barbaar, hij heeft het over onschuldige burgers die op een brute wijze vermoord zijn door Israël en jij hebt het over dineren?! Erdogan, jij bent de man
* Wat Erdogan zegt:
Dear Mr. Peres, you are older than I am. And you have a very strong voice. I feel that you feel guilty and that's why your voice was so loud. My voice is not going to be so loud because you know what I'm going to tell you. You know very well how to kill. I know very well how you killed and murdered children on the beaches [of Gaza]. There are two people, two former Prime Ministers of your country, who said something very significant to me. One of them said: "When I entered Palestine in a tank I was happy." When the tanks entered Palestine they were happy. That's how some of your Prime Ministers felt. Here you're talking about figures. I can give you names, perhaps some of you feel curious. I condemn the ones who applaud cruelty. Because applauding these people who have murdered children is a crime against humanity. We can't overlook that reality. Look, here I have taken many notes [about Peres intervention] but now I don't have the possibility to answer them all. I only will tell you two more things about this issue. The first one…
* Wat Erdogan vervolgens zegt nadat de debiel aan zijn linkerkant zegt: "We really do need to get people to dinner".
The Torah's 6th Commandament says: Thou Shalt Not Kill. But they have killed Palestinians. The second thing, look, is very interesting. Gilad Atzmon: "Israel's barbarity is way beyond cruelty." He's Jewish. Then, there is international relations professor from Oxford University Avi Shlaim, who served in the Israeli army. He has said the following in the English newspaper The Guardian: "Israel is a rogue state".
I also want to thank him as for me it's finished. For me, for me Davos is finished. I will not come back again to Davos, you should know, here is finished. You don't let me speak. He's been talking for 25 minutes, and I only could talk 12 minutes. It can't be. [He gets up and goes away, the Secretary of the Arab League shakes his hand].
* Staande ovatie voor de heer Erdogan *
Katy Perry Is Ready for Her Close-up in Balenciaga Sneaker Ad
5 maanden geleden

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten